Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"The House Bunny" Losen up a little.


We recently caught up with Kimberly Makkouk, who just finished “The House Bunny” starring Ana Faris. For those of you who haven’t seen it, we suggest you have a break from all those other serious movies and have some fun. What is more exciting than having a Playboy Bunny having to find a new job elsewhere? Well, maybe 2.

1. How was it working with Ana Faris?

It was such an honor; she is a very talented actress. I learned so much from just watching her act.

2. Your hair. Drastically changes. What was the process? Was it something that you had agreed to when you agreed to do the movie or was it something that was spontaneous?

When I first got the role, my hair was a platinum blonde, I knew there were going to be some changes, but I was extremely surprised when the hair stylists colored my hair dark brown. I didn't mind because it was part of my character, and it's part of being an actress. We had some amazing wigs made just for us, so when you see me as a blonde, that's really a wig.

3. If you had the chance to film the movie again would you do it?

I sure would. Everyone was so amazingly talented; we were all like a family. Every day on set felt like a group of friends, hanging out, and doing what we love. The experience was awesome.


4. Was there anything that bothered you on the set or something that you generally disliked about filming it?

Everything was wonderful.

5. Your role seemed like a fun one. What was your favorite thing about the film?

My role was fun just because Tonya reminded me of myself in a way. The best thing about the film was the transformations. We looked so dorky, and unattractive in the beginning, then all of a sudden we are caterpillars turned into butterflies.

6.What is next for you?

Hopefully some more movies. Be on the look out.

No comments: